A downloadable Slayers class
The Beholden is indebted to a higher being — an otherworldly entity, a monster, or perhaps even the City itself. They struck a deal, acquiring incredible power in exchange for their ongoing servitude to carry out their patron’s will.
At the start of combat, the Beholden receives objectives from their patron, in addition to just "beat all the enemies." By achieving these objectives, the Beholden unlocks additional powers and becomes increasingly more deadly.
With this product, you get:
- A brand new Slayer class: the Beholden
- A new district of the City: the Flooded Burg. A once-thriving cityscape now submerged in an artificial sea ruled by demon lords commanding massive ships powered by the souls of other demons.
- NPCs, factions, rumors, and new monsters to fight
- Slayer Manifestations - optional non-combat abilities that can be used by Slayers from the Flooded Burg.
- District Actions - environmental effects that the GM can use to make fighting in the Flooded Burg feel completely different from anywhere else in the City
Writing, design, art, and layout by Aaron Jolliffe.
This work is based on the Slayers RPG (found at gilarpgs.com), product of Gila RPGs, developed and authored by Spencer Campbell, and licensed for our use under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International license (creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/).
Class image by Stefan Keller from Pixabay
District photo by Thomas Vimare from Unsplash
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- Update for Slayers 1.5!Jul 22, 2022
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.